What We Do
Enfold provides IT services to small and medium sized businesses. We offer fast, professional, local IT services. If you don't have an IT staff, we are your full time IT department. If you have in-house IT, we are the people your IT department relies on for support. We provide your IT staff with expert services for new projects and day-to-day maintenance and support.
Our philosophy has always been very simple - to combine the basics of great customer service and professionalism, like returning calls quickly and being on-time, with the highest level of technical expertise. While the technology changes often, our philosophy on providing great service doesn't.
Who We Work With
We work with owners, managers, executives, CIOs, IT departments, anyone who is tired of the network not performing at a level needed to run their business. For smaller companies, this might be an owner, office manager or CEO. For larger companies, we might work with IT personal that need expert help with new projects or support and maintenance. We service a variety of different types of clients ranging from small businesses with only a few users, up to medium enterprise with 150+ users. We service a wide range of industries - healthcare, manufacturing, financial services, insurance, legal, construction and various professional services.
Our History and Company
- Enfold is a privately held small business founded in January of 2002
- Corporate office is in McKinney, TX.
- Our first web site design was launched in 1996.
- The company is wholly owned by Rick Wilson, a Southern Methodist University graduate.
- Rick is involved in all aspects of the business on a daily basis and is an expert system engineer certified by Microsoft in 2001.
- We maintain relationships with most major hardware and software vendors: Microsoft, Symantec, Lenovo, IBM, HP, Dell, etc.